New Luxury Vehicles in Los Angeles, CA for Sale in Los Angeles, CA
MPG Disclaimer: Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New Porsche Vehicles in Downtown LA
Nothing says high-performance luxury like a new Porsche McCann or Porsche 718 Boxster from Porsche Downtown LA. Our Los Angeles, California showroom pulses with the energy of new Porsche models, including the effortlessly elegant Porsche Panamera sedan and the dynamic Porsche 911 coupe. Master all-terrain sophistication in a Porsche Cayenne SUV, or canvas the coastline in a Porsche 718 Cayman, the last word in luxury sports coupes. We have plenty of iconic models to choose from at our LA dealership. Contact our new car dealership to schedule a test drive through Long Beach in a modern legend.
New Luxury Vehicles in Los Angeles, CA
The new inventory at Porsche Downtown LA offers a mind-blowing lineup of new vehicles distinguished for style and sports car performance. Whether you’re from Santa Monica or Beverly Hills, CA, take advantage of a Porsche lease on an extraordinary SUV, or view financing specials on new cars like the iconic Porsche Panamera. Swing by our Los Angeles, CA Porsche dealership and experience the compelling power of new vehicles by Porsche.
With so many high-performance Porsche models available, it can be tough to narrow down which option is right for your lifestyle! Below, our team Porsche Downtown LA provides a brief overview of the what Porsche in LA has your name on it:
- Porsche 718: The Porsche 718 lineup starts with the 718 Cayman and 718 Boxster models. Available as a coupe or roadster and able to reach a top track speed of 170 mph, the 718 will take your Glendale driving experience to all-new heights.
- Porsche 911: Year after year, the classic Porsche 911 remains one of the most popular models here at Porsche Downtown LA. With Turbo 911 models offering a top track speed of 198 mph, it’s not hard to see why!
- Porsche Taycan: The all-electric Porsche Taycan is a hot new competitor in the plug-in sports car market, giving Tesla models a run for their money. With several well-appointed configurations available and an opulent interior providing high-end comfort, the Taycan is the premium electric performance car you’ve been dreaming of.
- Porsche Panamera: The Porsche Panamera provides a solution for Porsche enthusiasts who prefer a 4-door model to a coupe. Its high-end interior is sure to provide the touch of luxury that’s been missing from your morning commutes.
- Porsche Macan: Prefer the spaciousness of an SUV? Consider the Porsche Macan! The Macan offers a unique blend of family-oriented features and thrilling engine performance.
- Porsche Cayenne: Also available from the SUV segment of Porsche models is the Porsche Cayenne. The Cayenne is a bit more versatile than the Macan, offering a coupe body style as well as a plug-in hybrid model.
When you need help finding the perfect new model, our Downtown Porsche dealership can help you find the exact model that’s right for your lifestyle. Our LA Porsche dealership is full of models that can help you find the perfect way to enhance your everyday drives through Glendale and West Hollywood.
Lease or Purchase New Porsche Vehicles in LA
Streamline Porsche financing in Los Angeles, CA, with online tools to calculate a payment and value your trade. Apply for Porsche financing at Porsche Downtown LA today from the comfort and privacy of your phone or tablet. If you have any questions about the process, our auto financing center is standing by. Give us a call to learn more about our incredible lineup of new Porsche vehicles today. When you think Porsche in LA, you can trust Porsche Downtown LA.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle